and to all a good night!

Merry Christmas!


Max the kitten continues to dominate my energy and I have to admit that I am enjoying the time off from the work on my house. December has been a busy month at the office for me and I have exhausted myself completely.   I have decided to take a good long break from blogging and, hopefully, be back fresh as a daisy later in the new year and ready to plunge into that ever-growing list of things to do.   I leave you with a few images of what Christmas looks like around the house this year.








and the sleepy beasties I share my life with... 



and my Christmas present:
for the first time ever, they slept together today!!!  :)

And just what are we all dreaming of??  
Hot summer days...

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, may the joy of the season gladden your hearts and may the new year dawn bright and shining and full of all the things you've wished for!



Thank you all for visiting and commenting and making my blogging journey such a joyful experience.




With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!

Remodeling and Home Design

Follow on Bloglovin

29 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Anne. Your home looks beautiful and welcoming. I love the fireplace and the sleepy cats.
    Have a great vacation! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your kitties! They're all so pretty! Merry Christmas :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas my friend...take a well deserved rest, your kitties have the right idea.
    Love your fireplace and those little houses by your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and love to you too!!! Cleo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy HOlidays my dear bloggin friend et Joyeux Noël aussi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Anne. Enjoy your time off. Looks like your kitties are off to a good start towards enjoying some down time.
    Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Merry Christmas dear Anne…have a wonderful time off from blogging…and I wish you a most joyous Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne your home looks so lovely for Christmas and Max so settled. Your book "A cat among the pigeons made me smile!". Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your break away from blogging and work.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you too Anne, your home looks so pretty too dressed up for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Sarah! Merry Christmas! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you Anne, though I'll miss the blog. Spend lots of time with Max they grow up so quickly and then you'll miss all the action. Smile..... Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Di! You are always so sweet!!

      xoxox

      Delete
  12. Merry Christmas Anne, see 'ya in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas Anne to you and your sweet Kitties.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas Anne. Enjoy your time off from blogging, we'll miss you and look forward to seeing more of your awesome projects when you return :o)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty Anne....Merry Christmas to you and your Family!!!! you taking a break until later 2014???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas, Anne, and your kitties looks very cozy. Cats know how to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have such a cozy home Anne ... I know you work hard at that too. Your furry feline friends look exhausted ... what have you been doing to them? Merry Christmas to you & your family! I'll be taking a break too (maybe just one more post), and then I'm going to relax with movies, books, tea, wine, knitting, dog snuggling, baking with my big kids and general slothing around ;) Wendy xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year! Enjoy your break and the new kitten. They certainly look like a pair that is taking a relaxed approach to Christmas. Have a wonderful holiday Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your home is beautifully decorated. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Merry Christmas Anne! You sleeping cats are adorable. All the best to you and your kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merry Christmas Anne, love the cats. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Diane! xox

      Delete
  22. Hi Anne,

    Wishing you and your family a magical Christmas filled with love and laughter. Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year. Your home is lovely as well as your precious cats.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I hope you'll be back soon in the new year, I'll miss you otherwise! Have a merry little Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful holiday decor. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hope you are enjoying the down time with your kitties. Your house looks so warm and cozy ;) Have a Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  26. That Max is a heart stealer! I love your pictures! Merry (belated) Christmas. You rock! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...