Free Prescription Eyeglasses


A few weeks ago, Firmoo contacted me to ask if I would like to review their service and receive a free pair of glasses.  Since I've been thinking of trying out a pair of frameless glasses, I thought I'd have a look at the frames they offered.  Firmoo is an online optical store that offers prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses, safety glasses as well as non-prescription sunglasses AND the first pair you order from them is FREE*!

I went searching through their website for frames, downloaded my picture so I could see what the frames looked like on me and picked out a pair. The website was easy to negotiate and very comprehensive for ordering the correct prescription - even giving you a place to enter separate PDs if necessary.  Here are the frames I ordered.





I sent off my order and a week later, I had my new glasses.  The glasses arrived with a hard plastic case, a soft case, cleaning cloth and extra nose pads.



I like the frameless look, although I do find these  particular frames a bit flimsy - Firmoo even enclosed a note with my glasses saying so!  On the bright side, they're so light it feels like I'm not wearing glasses at all.

Check out Firmoo.com, they offer frames for prescription eyewear as well as regular sunglasses and safety glasses too - and your first pair is FREE*! (*for 1.50 single vision lenses)  Click HERE to go to the site.

Have a great week!

Disclaimer:  I received a free pair of glasses from Firmoo.com through their "First Pair Free" program; however, the opinions stated are 100% my own.


With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!

Remodeling and Home Design

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Love them Anne and the haircut is amazing. Thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those glasses on you ... really cute picture.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the days when it was such a chore to choose new glasses. It's great to hear that there's an option to make the process easier. You did a great job choosing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute! You said it almost feels like you don't have them on, well it looks that way, too. Shows off your gorgeous high cheek bones. I might have to try the invisi- look myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at how cute you are!! Those look great on you! I just got my first pair of frameless glasses last month and love the way they kind of disappear into my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so cute with those Anne.... c'est sûr!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...